Call for Presentations
Config Management Camp is a conference for developers, system engineers, SRE, system administrators and all practitioners of Infrastructure as Code or Infrastructure Management.
We are looking for any truly open source topic relating to Infrastructure, including but not limited to Configuration Management, Infrastructure Orchestration, Infrastructure Management, Infrastructure Automation, and Infrastructure Monitoring.
The main event is on 5th and 6th of February 2024 and the fringe/workshops take place on 7th of February in Ghent, Belgium
What we’re looking this year
Types of accepted proposals:
- Ignite Talks: 5-minute, auto-forwarding talk (first and second day)
- Presentations: a 45-minute talk on a topic of your choice, with some time for questions. (first and second day)
- Workshop : 4 to 8 hours of workshop (3rd day only)
- Fringe / Summit : 4 to 8 hours of custom event (3rd day only)
The Ignite Talks are 5 minute talks with 20 slides (max., 15 seconds per slide) which auto-advance.
If you are not familiar with the Ignite Talk format, good examples can be found at: http://ignitetalks.io/.
- User stories are very welcome.
- Use demos and examples to help tell a story
- Multiple entries are welcome
- Submissions must be made by one of the presenters; we do not accept proposals submitted on behalf of others.
- All presentations must be about truly open source software.
- Any software presented must be available under a free and open source license
- Presentations containing only proprietary software are not for this conference
- Presentations about free and open source software integrating with proprietary components are welcome
- All presentations must conform to the CfgMgmtCamp code of conduct.
- We provide a selection of tracks, please select the one you think is the best
- If you're not sure or you have a new track use ``Main"
This Call for Papers closed on 2023-11-22 23:55 (Europe/Brussels).