Infra Management DevRoom at FOSDEM 2021 Online
Call for Participation for Infra Management DevRoom - CfgMgmtCamp
The devroom will normally run on Saturday 6 February 2021.
The Infra Management Devroom is a devroom for developers, system engineers, SRE, system administrators and all practitioners of Infrastructure as Code or Infrastructure Management.
We are looking for any topic relating to Infrastructure, including but not limited to Configuration Management, Infrastructure Orchestration, Infrastructure Management, Infrastructure Automation, and Infrastructure Monitoring.
Code of Conduct
FOSDEM 2021 Online - Rules
For obvious reasons, this year the event will not take place in a physical location but online.
The reference time will be Brussels local lime (CET).
Talks will be pre-recorded in advance , and streamed during the event
Q/A session will be take live
A facility will be provided for people watching to chat between themselves
A facility will be provided for people watching to submit questions
What are we looking for
We are looking for any open source topic relating to Infrastructure Management, including but not limited to :
- Configuration Management
- Systems Management
- Infrastructure Orchestration
- Infrastructure Management
- Infrastructure Automation
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Infrastructure Audit, Compliance and Security
- The default duration for talks is about 30 minutes including discussion.
- If you plan to register your proposal in several tracks to increase your chances, don’t ! Register your talk once, in the most accurate track.
- If the Infra Management DevRoom is not your first choice, just let us know, and give us a chance to save you a slot.
- Presentations have to be pre-recorded and streamed before the event.
- Multiple entries are welcome
- Submissions must be made by one of the presenters; we do not accept proposals submitted on behalf of others.
For accepted talks
Once your talk was accepted, we will assign you a deputy to help you to produce the pre-recorded content.
The deputy will review the content and ensure it has the required quality.
The deputy is also responsible to ensure the content is into the system and ready to broadcast.
During the stream of your talk, you must be available online for the Q/A session
Submit a talk
We use Pretalx for submission and evaluation of all talks on cfp.cfgmgmtcamp.org.
FOSDEM uses pentabarf on penta.fosdem.org, your data will be exported and inserted from our Pretalx system into the FOSDEM Pentabarf.
If you have a talk submitted in pentabarf, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we copy the data over to evaluation.
This Call for Papers closed on 2020-12-31 23:59 (Europe/Brussels).