2020-02-04, 14:00–14:50, B.2.010
This talk is designed for people wanting to discover or learn more about how things are done on a day-to-day basis with Rudder. Based on our experience helping Rudder users achieve their automation and compliance goals, this session will detail real-world examples, and describe and explain step-by-step the development and application of policies.
We will cover:
- policy development workflow (advanced reporting analysis, debugging methods)
- best practices in policy organization
- various productivity tips
- reporting and compliance focused policies (component names, rules organization, et.)
- commonly encountered problems
- API usage to collect information (Excel export, ...)
- audit vs. configuration
Alexis is a system engineer, and a Rudder developer since 2015.
He works on Rudder's configuration policies library, agents and
internal server components, and he (almost) enjoys documenting things.